Truth is, I ran yesterday for 60 min and did plyometric AND I have 16 weeks of this type of training. I usually go out of the gate pretty hard and then want to just give up a couple weeks down the road so I'm going to ease into it.
Here is my plan for my running:
- Sunday - Long Run
- Monday - short base training run. Think about cadence with a low zone three heart rate.
- Tuesday AM - weights
- Tuesday - run during the Tuesday night spin class - I usually run about 15-20 before class as a warm-up
- Wednesday - SPRINT DAY!
- Thursday AM - weights
- Thursday - 15-20 min warm-up before Thursday spin class
- Friday - break
- Saturday - run during spin class
The hard part about this schedule is that I'm still spinning 3 days a week and swimming 2-3 days a week. Somewhere I need to sleep! Hopefully I can keep this schedule up but once I get into a routine it won't be too hard.
Oh, I didn't mention. The marathon I'm going to do is the New Orleans Rock and Roll Marathon on March 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment