Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Child Inside

My family would tell you no way in hell would Madonna be a dirt girl. Running no way - running in a forest (trail running) oh hell no!

Oh I am and I love it. What I don't love is the critters that scare the crap out of me. What I like about it is the ever changing scenery. I feel like every bend and curve is another path of adventure. I could do this all day if I physically could. Have you ever had that feeling doing something that for a moment you forget how old you really are and you feel like your a child having the time of your life? I do when I trail run. I feel like I'm that little girl with a white dress that's running through the trees like you see in the movies.

I feel the same when I'm on my bike on a beautiful day. No care in the world. I jumped on my bike and I'm riding down the street weaving around without a care in the world.

I wonder why more people don't trail run or ride - they are missing out!

No comments: