Friday, October 17, 2008

The Party Is Over


This morning, after Matt’s spin class, I had a WTF moment in the locker room. I noticed that my favorite jeans were not fitting right. Yep, while keeping my energy up to deal with extra workload at work I unknowingly loaded up on things that were not so good for me.

I’ve learned: “having good intentions” towards going to the gym or going for a run doesn’t count as working out when you’re really sitting on the couch watching Survivor or other reality shows. Oh, also…researching a workout plan doesn’t count either.

While trying to put on those jeans it was a big slap in the face that things need to change—and quickly.

Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

I know the feeling, it's called "Fall Fat!" I've got this extra thing hanging over my belt. Not sure how it got there but it got there pretty darn fast!