Through this Isagenix program I'm doing there is 2 cleans days per week for 3 weeks. I decided to put mine on Monday/Tuesdays. These seem to be the easiest of my workout days. I'm hours away from closing out day one. There is a series of cleansing drinks and vitamins I'm suppose to take throughout the day. Honestly, with all the take this, now take this, now take this the day seemed to go my pretty quickly.
The one major side affect I've had from program has been headache. They are not migraine level but they are mild. I've had one today since this afternoon and had them a couple of times on day 2-3. I checked it out and whats happening is I'm detoxing from the chemicals I've been putting in my body like caffeine. Now, I'm not going to ever give up caffeine, especially coffee, what I should experience is after this week I shouldn't be having the headaches.
We'll see how the 30 days plays out. So far I've dropped 6 lbs in 5 days. I packed on 10 lbs within a short period of time due to depression a few months back. For me, dropping 6 lbs in a short time is not concerning. I'm still within my "heavy training weight". What I have found is that I have more energy 3 days in on this program then I did after 1.5 months of continuous "light" training.
I don't plan to alter my workouts while on this program. I hope I'll be able to work through the workouts while staying on this cleanse days. What will be hard is I get off of the cleanse after Tuesday but wake up on Wednesday for a 5:30am hour swim that always kicks my butt - hopefully it won't be as bad as I think it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment