I've been spending the week in Amish Country at my family reunion in Pennsylvania. I rode were Landis grew up, rode up a mountain, and dodged horse manure as best as possible.
Thursday I tried a different type of heart rate training at Hershey Park by hitting every rollercoaster. The one pictured below is called the “Fahrenheit”. 90 degrees up and 97 degrees down. I wish I had my heart rate monitor. I was pumping 150 just standing in line and about 220 when the guy directing everyone said to go to the front cart! Thanks to my brother I took 2nd row. Note: Thunderstorms treatened our fun...but moved on after a good downpour.
...more pictures and stories to come.
4 comments:
I think I soiled my shorts looking at those pics!
Definitely wet myself. I've climbed mountains...that was scary, but without the g forces and twisting and turning.
Hey wait a minute. Where the hell are the cycling pics. WTF is with this amusement part BS?
More pictures are coming!
Post a Comment