Those who know what those two words mean knows what I just did this morning. Yep, I went to Jody’s class. Imagine, not attending spin class since April and then hearing those two words come out of Jody’s mouth…i.e. I just set myself up for a hell of a workout!
As usual I went to “my” bike, set it up, said Hi and gave hugs to the regulars I haven’t seen in months. After 2 minutes of spinning I realized that those seats are not comfortable. Although, how can that be when they are larger than my bike seat? 5 minutes into class hearing what was in store for today’s workout, I was thinking I’m going to see Jesus today. With perfect timing, Jody said that the church song was on. I don’t know if Pastor George Michael singing “Faith” would qualify as a church song…but who am I to judge someone’s religion?
After class Jody asked about Matt. She said the last time she saw him he was wearing a leotard at a race. Can you image a guy at a bike race wearing a leotard?
After finding the following image…
…I can’t STOP thinking about a guy wearing a leotard at a race. It’s not a burned image that one wants to remember. After some description the “leotard” is what we call “bib shorts”.

No comments:
Post a Comment