
Joe M. and I meet on County Road 6 and did the Candy Shop ride. The difference between last week and this week was stopping at a unique candy shop in Excelsior that sells candy you use do have when you were a kid. Joe insisted on two bags of taffy—which I didn't appose, but offered my extra pocket for transportation of said taffy (note the photo). I question my maturity about this ride. I’m talking about riding my bike and candy shops and loving every second of it—I don’t think I’ve changed much since I was a kid! Although, the sweet 72 year old lady behind the till told us she sees the type of glee we were expressing everyday. She must love her job!
After sitting on the pier taking in the nice weather we were having on the first full day of Fall we headed back just beating rush hour traffic. Joe and I joked about how our day starting off in Jody’s 5:45am class, my ambition to run a few miles after class, followed up with a nap, our 40 mile ride and then making plans for another ride with Jody tomorrow. Seriously, why am I looking for a job? Oh yeah…so I can continue to support my passion.
1 comment:
I didn't see any mention of chocolate candy!
Post a Comment