Monday, October 25, 2010

Laughing at a zone 4

It seems light years ago I attended a spin class much less Chris's spin class. My buddy Joe and I were having an argument via texting if she was going to be there or if I was taking the chance to have the instructor I don't like as the sub. How can you argue with a guy that's on the upswing from caner? Hell, it's Joe - I argued anyways.

AND...I won!

I was excited to see her when I walked into the studio because she posted on Facebook she was going to be on QVC hocking her stuff tonight at 8pm. QVC doesn't pre-record anything. She said she was going to do her class jump on a plan go to Philly be on TV for about 10 minutes jump back on a plane and be back to teach her 9am class tomorrow.

I haven't been to her class in quite sometime and while I'm getting my ass handed to me I was laughing not at what she said but the fact that I'm loving every moment! Why haven't I been to her class in months? Oh yeah! It's summer and you're suppose to be on your bike OUTSIDE!

No comments: