The guys are ready. Food is pre-pared. Bikes are suped up with Zipps and arrowbars. Cars and RV have all the stickers and what-not placed.
Inspections today—Passed. Meetings. Pictures. Then they are off—June 20th 2pm PST.
The racers/crew have access to update the Team Strong Heart blog as long as there is internet service. We also have fellow Strong Heart racers updating the site. Watch our progress at: http://www.teamstrongheart.blogspot.com/
Or watch the leader board to see how far ahead we are vs our competition: www.raceacrossamerica.org/raam/rcrank.php
I got a request yesterday from the guys for when I meet them in Missouri. Lots of pasta and pizza. I think I’ll also pick up a large bottle of fabreese. Those boys will be ripe by the time I see them.
Don't forget to check out Ben Popp's progress. Ben is from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and is a solost this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment