Yesterday I thought I would convince myself that this was going to be the season I start to like the trainer! I moved all the crap out of my second bedroom. Pulled in a TV and DVD player. Set up the trainer. Popped in a movie and…nope it didn’t work. After 15 minutes everything hurt and I was ready to get off. 30 minutes I thankfully got a phone call and got a break. I stuck it out for another 30 minutes but was frustrated that all I accomplished was a sore seat and only broke a 120 bpm heart rate. I went downstairs make myself popcorn and watched Oprah.
Why is it that I have no problem sitting on that same bike/saddle outside for several hours but I cannot do the same indoors? The only way I can get a true workout is to go to the gym for spin class. (Bill, if I too had a new Pugsley with 80 mm rims I would be outside also.)
Speaking of spin class, I missed Chris’s class today for what I hope will be well worth the skip—more on that next week, I hope—and ran hills for 40 minutes on the treadmill. I know, not the same as outdoors, but its -25 degrees outside and I would rather spend it indoors when it’s that cold.
Tomorrow I hope to get in two spin classes, Chris’s class on Saturday and Matt’s 2 hour on Sunday. Along with a couple more runs and lifting. Wow, I’m going to need a stiff drink after my crazy schedule. Feel free to join me!!
1 comment:
ummm...Madonna, that Pugsley is still sitting at a local bike shop with nothing happening to it.
Post a Comment