Friday, February 6, 2009

2009 1 Hour Challenge

This was the 2nd annual 1 hour challenge in spin class. 60 minutes out of the saddle. I couldn’t wait to do this one again—call me crazy but I love out of the saddle hill climbing! For real. My legs felt good, but after 40 minutes my toes started to go numb. I’m still bummed I missed Sunday’s 90 minute out of the saddle class. It would have been Epic!

So my running shoes aren’t quite hung up. I figured I put in the painful work already to get up to my current condition why not keep going—for fun. Thursday night I went to the gym to run on the track. Aside from the guy that had turrets and sounded like he was coughing up a hair ball every five seconds, I was feeling pretty good. Heart rate was tolerable so I kept running for an hour. Normally, I only run 20 minutes on the track.

3 comments:

Vito said...

Madonna....It's supposed to be for fun :)

Kenny said...

You ran for an hour? Good girl! I haven't topped 1/2 yet. Summer is coming, will you run with me? I need inspiration to run when the pedals are calling me!

Madonna said...

Kenny, always give into the pedals. Run when the pedals are not calling.