Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Danny Bonaduce

Last night I was at the gym half way through my run—heart rate was surprisingly low, but my eyes were bleary due to pushing the speed and incline higher then normal—when out of nowhere Danny Bonaduce’s look-a-like walked past me!

I’m by far not a fan of Danny Bonaduce, but if you saw at least one episode of his reality show two years ago you would get a kick out of seeing his look-a-like. Especially when you have a look of death on your face.

Thanks to the bright idea of Life Time Fitness to take over the gym with their multiple Team Fitness groups during peak times—I had to cut my run short so they can use my treadmill. I moved over to the weight room to fight the other groups, but luckily Fo-Danny was lifting thus making my frustration towards lack of space seem not so terrible.

Sorry for the photo...I had to add it.

No comments: