Monday, February 23, 2009

Spinning at Crosstown

This morning I went to Matt’s class at the Crosstown Life Time Fitness. I heard they remodeled that gym…I didn’t know it was going to be that nice! I also didn’t know there was going to a smokn' hot guy in our class either!!

Good thing I rolled out of bed with my hair pulled back—as much as I could keep out of my face and was sweating profusely, because I didn’t want to look ghastly or anything. UGH!

Class was hard. I don’t mean like the 1 hour standing climb hard—I mean harder! 1 minute climbing, 2 minutes TT sprinting. Repeat for 60 minutes turning up the resistance every 15 minutes until you forget how to speak coherently. Your rest was the 2 seconds it took to change the tension and to sit down.

Maybe the difficulty had to do with my 20 mile run this weekend. Yep you read that right. I don’t believe it either—but I did. 6-ish miles on the track, and 14-ish miles outside. I may have walked a few of those 14-ish miles, but not much. At the end I had McDonald’s happy meals dancing in my head. Thank goodness I was to dang tired to go to the restaurant to get the food.

Why all of this pushing? Cause it’s that time of year! The time that you start making your summer plans and realize those extra LBS are not in the plan—so you better lose it!

1 comment:

grasshopper said...

ya know you dont need to call me hot.
psst Madonna see the girl in that car over there...she wants me.