Thursday, May 8, 2008
Rider Down
My plans:
Tuesday: Race Opus—plans changed so I was going to run a few miles at the gym after watching the 1/2/3 men race at Opus.
Wednesday: Ride to work, then meet a group for a ride in the Medina area
What actually happened:
Tuesday: Went to watch the men 1/2/3 race at Opus and drop off some stuff with a fellow Cat 4 rider. Out of nowhere got viciously ill while watching the race. Almost didn’t make it home…had to make a midcourse stop. Went to bed as soon as I got home.
Wednesday: Called in sick to work (first time in 8 years). Watched Days of Our Lives—boring. Watched Dr. Phil—Men who have inflated egos—funny! Texted a friend all day. Bitched about not being able to be outside while the weather was the best it has been since—last year. Got two phone calls wounding if I was going on a ride.
Thursday: Went back to work and saw that the gas prices just went up AGAIN…confirming I’m selling the Jeep for a smaller car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment