Yesterday was interesting. A while back I talked about how I get nominated (not by choice) to do photo shoots because a client doesn’t want to hire a real model.
Well, I spent 9 hours at a photo shoot with the Director and Photographer going “Smile. You are happy to ____.” or “Smile while you drink the water” or “Can you look two feet the other direction while you complete ____ action” or “Can you contort your body so it looks better” Yeah right! I knew real models had to fake it to make the shot look better, but I didn’t know how much “cheating” they had to do. Think about the next time you see an action shot of someone using the product—is this really how I would use the product? At first it was weird, but after a few snaps I really started to get into it. Thank God for PhotoShop.
Well, I spent 9 hours at a photo shoot with the Director and Photographer going “Smile. You are happy to ____.” or “Smile while you drink the water” or “Can you look two feet the other direction while you complete ____ action” or “Can you contort your body so it looks better” Yeah right! I knew real models had to fake it to make the shot look better, but I didn’t know how much “cheating” they had to do. Think about the next time you see an action shot of someone using the product—is this really how I would use the product? At first it was weird, but after a few snaps I really started to get into it. Thank God for PhotoShop.
The best part of the photo shoot was a make-up artist making sure my make-up and hair was perfect the entire day. I could totally get used to that on a daily basis.
The strangest part of the day was when I was asked to be on video filling up a class of water then drinking it. It was a little awkward when they said action and the audio guy shoved a boom mic in my face to capture me gulping water. I know…watch out Meryl Streep!
The strangest part of the day was when I was asked to be on video filling up a class of water then drinking it. It was a little awkward when they said action and the audio guy shoved a boom mic in my face to capture me gulping water. I know…watch out Meryl Streep!



2 comments:
i knew it, you are an undercover celebrity, after all this year, fianly we know the real madonna
jorge
Jorge you are the only celebrity in the metro area.
Post a Comment