I’ve been checking my sources—every TV station and weather website available for the past couple of days—and there is a consensus. The metropolitan area of Minneapolis will be 40+ degrees this weekend!!! HALLELUIAH! Shove the big bulky coat in the closet (hope to never be seen again) and pull out the bike shorts, short sleeve jerseys, flip-flops, and bikinis because SUMMER IS HERE!
OH—sorry I was getting ahead of myself.
For what felt like the last 6 months it been somewhere around 40 below, so 40 above is a big deal around these neck of the woods.
What shall I do with myself this weekend now that we have this balmy weather? Spin? Bike? Run? Why am I asking so many questions and being so picky—I’m going to do them ALL!
Today was Matt’s spin class. Since I was lazy this week it took twice as long to get ready, twice as long to spin out the cobwebs from the muscles, and twice as long to feel good. BUT after that was all said and done…I burned a couple more calories on the bike after class was over.
3 comments:
minnesota is the only state that gets ecxited over 40 degres.
madonna mazatlan this year the temperature didnt go below 60, and when i was there people were wearing snow jackets, my point is ths its all about what you are used too.
but im celebrating too, and im out of hybernation
Im breaking out the speedo (I think I grossed myself out)
I will try and get on teh road,sat wil be wet sun will be a better in pm. Come to class on Sunday and warm up!
bty, for being on a mtb this morning you were looking too casual.
HA! lets do at least 40 miles in honor of Tim Case who is BACK IN THE GAME for RAAM on a bike...not a car. I got clearance from the control tower to take off for the day...THE DAY so that means I get to bike 10 miles to the coffee shop - sit and do nothing but drink coffee and bike home 8 hours later. LOL. seriously - the road will be had...bring your fenders!
Post a Comment