Monday, December 17, 2007

2 Minutes of Rest

I had to work both days this weekend and I have to work tonight. After this week I should be dropped down to once or twice a week. It’s been a challenge to work a full time job, work out x amount of hours a week, and work a part time job where you stand for 6 to 8 hours. Standing for that long is horrible for my training so it's been challenging. I wanted to go to Matt’s 90 minute class on Sunday, but since I didn’t get home until 2am the night before and I was go go go all day Saturday then worked at noon on Sunday, I needed to have a couple of hours to recoup.

My plans for this week:
Tuesday: 60 min run, weights
Wednesday: spin and x-country
Thursday: weights, Christmas shop
Friday: Run the track(?), spin
Saturday: Run the track, spin

Start to transition to a healthier eating plan now that the x-mas cookies are gone so next week won’t be so difficult.

No comments: