Last night I pushed myself a bit too much. I did my long run averaging heart rate 155-160 the first 40 minutes. The last 20 minutes I like to challenge myself and increase the speed every couple of minutes. My heart rate will jump but it jumped to 172 and stayed there for too long. My anaerobic threshold (not tested) is about 165. This morning I went to Tracy’s spin class where we did 10 minute hills and 10 minute sprints (30 seconds on and off). On a normal day that would be nothing. Today, I had a hard time catching my breath and I started to get dizzy. My heart rate was never over 165.
Tonight I’m going skiing in Elm Creek for a couple of hours. I hope I don’t bonk.
On a positive note, by altering my diet this week, cutting out soda for the past couple of weeks, and running out of Christmas cookies I have dropped two pounds. I just started climbing that hill and the peak seems a distance away, I hope I’m strong enough to make it past the hard time especially with Christmas next week. I’m going to my sister’s Melinda and Melissa’s house for the holiday and they are both really good cooks.
Question: As a single girl looking for Mr. Right, once you meet a guy that you are attracted to how much is too much flirting? I have no clue where that line is. I always feel like I crossed it when I haven’t and if I feel like I haven’t I did. When is to too much and when is it not enough. Do guys like a girl that is forward or do they like the chase?
No comments:
Post a Comment