I didn’t quite get all my christmas shopping done but I know what I’m getting everyone.
I went to Matt’s spin class this moring. It was nice seeing Steve G again on Friday morings. He is starting to become a regular the past week. The funniest thing happened today. The coffee lady that sits on the bike infront of me did not come so I thought “great, I’ll be able to see the video better and have the cold air on me”. Fat chance. One of the regular guys who I don’t talk with since he comes in at the last minute showed and sat on the bike infront of me. Now that wouldn’t be an issue, but he’s a big guy. About 62 years old, brawed sholders, about 6’ something, and just strong looking. He pulls up his seat all the way (about 2 feet) and pushes his seat back. There is a confort zone around my bike and he invated that space. I didn’t feel that conforatble being so close to his backside. Bill couldn’t stop laughing at the situation. Matt yelled out about ½ through class “just because I can’t see you Madonna, don’t mean I can’t see your feet.” You had to be there!
Sara came to class. She just turned dirty thirty yestuerday and had a few too many. She looked a little green troughout class.
I spoke with Matt after class. I love his enthusiasm. He asked me to lead a women’s ride, Dan the owner as asked the same. Laurie lead one this past summer that became pretty strong between her, Erika, and I—which is what I don’t understand. I think he wants to push me and lead out a faster ride. I’ll have to figure out my race schdule and what I can do. I’m willing to lead a ride now that I know the roads better. I love the idea to get more women into this sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment