Friday, December 28, 2007

Feeling Good!

80 minute run last night on the treadmill about 7.5 miles. I’m working on keeping my heart rate low while running. I was able to keep it at an average 163 and pushing up to 177 the last 5 minutes. Then I did upper body weights for about ½ hour. This morning I went to Matt’s spin class. We did 5 minute loops with 3 minute sprints. To my surprise each time we did the 3 minute sprints after every minute I was feeling good and picking up speed.

Eric showed up (finally) to class and bitched the whole time that I didn’t put his name down for tomorrow’s 2-hour class. Eric you need to show-up more often!! He and I are those kids in the class that just won’t be quite. Here is how it always plays out: Eric will ask me a question, I respond, I get in trouble for talking. Funny…today Eric goes “Matt needs to stop talking so you can hear me.”

Tomorrow is the last spin class of the year i.e. 2 hour spin with Matt and Jody. Matt’s bringing the Dora dice. I hope she’s nice this time.

I have a b-day party to go to for my friend who is turning 30. It’s a theme party—dress up as someone from the past 30 years. I have no choice—I’m going as Madonna. Where the hell am I going to find a 80’s outfit or a wedding dress?

No comments: