Today I took a yoga class. I haven’t taken one since early summer. I wish there were better class times that would fit my schedule better. I’m not one that feels that yoga is much of a workout. I like the high energy sweat-pouring type of workout to feel like I burned a few calories, but I do admit you have this “feel good” attitude once the class is over. The benefits from yoga are indescribable. The few times I took the class this summer I saw my cycling improve leaps and bounds within a couple of rides. Don’t knock it unless you tired it.
Last night I ran for 60 minutes and then did an hour of weight training mostly focusing on upper body. I also did my modified lunges. I’m a wimp right now when it comes to weight lifting. I haven’t been very committed to weight training as I should so I have this bent over grandma walk today.
I would like to add swimming to my list of training, but I don’t know how to swim very well. I go past the pool several times a week, but today I figured out what I can do. I’m a little intimidated so I’ll have to go early in the morning to give it a try.
Tonight I’m going x-country skiing.
No comments:
Post a Comment