Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ignorance Is Bliss

My motto this past year.

Last night I went x-country skiing with Holly at French for 2 hours. Carol, Diane, Tim (Carol’s husband), Andrea and her boyfriend all showed up an hour later. My window at work faces the direction of French, all you see is flat land. I would never have guessed that there would be so many hills I would soon fall down. Similar to my first time mountain biking I feel like I was beaten up but with no bruises.

Right now I’m frustrated. I want to have the skills. I don’t want to have the fear but the excitement that I have with cycling. I’m so stubborn these days that giving up has crossed my mind, but the determination to fight through this is much stronger.

Tonight I’m taking the day off from working out. Tomorrow is Matt’s class, who knows what he has up his sleeve.

No comments: