This weekend was fun. Went to my friend’s 30th birthday party. It was a theme party, you had to dress up as someone in the past 30 years. I went as Madonna (1983). Jean skirt, tights, black socks, lingerie halter top, white beaded necklace, multiple bracelets, ratted hair, and a black ribbon in a bow. Every time I introduced myself they thought I was introducing myself in character until I said “no it really is my name”. If you are going to have a name like mine…have fun with it!
Saturday was the last spin class of the year, so it was 2 hours. I bonked. Dora kicked my ass—damn bitch. There are two projector screens in the spin studio so Matt had me pick out the video. 2006 tour—doping, crashes, blood, Tom—a great way to end 2007! In the middle of class with a packed room he goes: “Madonna, I know why you picked this one…this here is ‘Mr. Dreamy’. Does anyone else think he’s hot?” About 5 hands shot up very quickly. He was talking about Tom Boonen, Belgium sprinter on the QuickStop Team. It’s more or less an inside joke that started on our Wednesday rides.
I’m going to leave early to get my long run in for the week. Tomorrow is when all the New Year’s people start. I’m taking the day off.
No comments:
Post a Comment