I felt great in spin this morning, I actually turned the tension up the furthest I’ve ever gone. Now why can’t I do that in Matt or Jody’s class…oh yeah…because they kick our butts spiriting at the beginning of class and I’m already spent before we are told to turn up the tension…again which is why I go! Tracy wasn’t there again. Everyone is speculating a number of different reasons from work to pregnancy. Who knows, but it sounds like she won’t be back for at least another three weeks. Jody is teaching next week which means 5 classes with her within 8 days…pray for me.
Tonight is skiing. I’ve been kind-of weary about going tonight. The Northern Light Trial (bigger loop with lights) classic trails where not so good last week (remember the face plant?) and it hasn’t snowed since, I guess I’ll have to do laps around the smaller loop where they make snow for a couple of hours.
Bill got me hooked on reading Jill’s blog from Alaska. I started from the beginning (2005) and I’m working my way up. Her photos are amazing and her stories are interesting. Check it out, but I worn you you’ll get hooked too. http://arcticglass.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
madonna are you going to the tour de france or what? you are kicking rear,
jorge
Post a Comment