I think I’m going to turn my road bike into a single speed…oh wait, I paid good money for each gear and I intend to use every one of them.
Last night I went to Don’s spin class. Wow was the gym full, but the studio wasn’t. Don’s music makes me think I should be in some Arabian country wearing a gypsy like outfit. Ok…it’s different, but I prefer radio music that I can sing along. The first 30 minutes we stayed in zone 2-3, the second 30 minutes we hit zone 5 three times for 2-3 minutes. I don’t know which was harder not cresting my AT right away or hitting zone 5 for three minutes. It was like he was setting us up for hell later. That’s why I go!
Tonight is my long run and weights.
P.S. I think we lost Matt to bonbons and Oprah.
No comments:
Post a Comment