Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Repeat.

Would you ever get sick of saying the same word over and over?

Today I went to spin to find out that everyone’s not-so-favorite was teaching the class, thus why no one showed. I’ve started to count how many times she uses the word “booty”. Today was 13, her highest since I’ve started to count is 15. I try not to attend many to find out what the true highest number could be. All day, I’ve had the damn sound “woohh” stuck in my head because if she is not saying “Booty” then it’s “woohh”. She wouldn’t be that bad of instructor if she didn’t talk ½ as much. Did I say that out loud?

Last night I didn’t run. I had to take care of an ice issue outside of my garage door and then fell asleep by 8:00pm on the couch. It was nice to take the day off from the gym. Tomorrow I’ll do my long run and weights. Tonight is x-country skiing with the girls.

No comments: