Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tin Box vs Ford Focus

Not much of a difference. I took my Jeep in to get fixed and in exchange they gave me a Ford Focus as a rental. Really? What kind of joke are they trying to play on me? My safety feels like it’s in jeopardy now.

This morning was spin class we worked on hill intervals. It was finally announced, Tracy is pregnant! I have a feeling that won’t slow her down. We have all been speculating that was the case the past month while she has been gone. 520 calories burned.

I have to apologize, I’ve been a Bitter Betty lately. This cold weather has been too much. I’m a fair weather person like Kenny. Today in spin Bill pulled out his camera to show me what he did last night when the wind chill was -40 degrees. Maybe if the wind wasn’t blowing so hard I would have just laughed it off, but Bill took out his single speed for a 1.5 hour ride mostly on a lake in the Maple Grove area. With the proper clothes, mountain bike, and studded tires I would suck it up and be out there with him on his new adventure. I think Ice Biking will be my new thing next winter.

3 comments:

jorgehuevo said...

madonna lets go to tour of california, youre boyfriend is anounced to come, tom boonen, thats youre chance jajajaja

jorge

Erik said...

jorge,
Are you going again this year? I really want to go!
Erik

Anonymous said...

I know my Tom will be there...ahh!! But he is dating a 16 year-old...what kind of laws do they have in Belgium? I wish I could go, that would be fun! Tell him about me and get photos.