Busy at work this week so here is a quick rundown on how the ½ half of the week went.
Wednesday went to Tracy’s spin class—felt great. Did the 9 minute American Pie song climbing hills
Wednesday night went x-country with Carol, Holly and Erika. Erika did great for the first time on skate skies. Man was it cold, took twice as long to warm up. Only fell once on the “death defying” hill.
Thursday did 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer and lifted for 40 minutes
Friday Ran 20 laps on the track at the gym and then 90 minutes in spin class. The guys thought they would be funny and turned my bike around while I was running. After I changed I came back into the spin room and jumped on the bike anyways and started spinning. Dan’s wife said “it’s going to be a long class if you have to look at him the whole time.” That stunt had Erik’s name all over it!
Tomorrow is Jody’s first day of back to back classes…yep I’ll be there! I hope to get out to x-county on Sunday. I want to do the bigger loop.
No comments:
Post a Comment